- We currently accept all major credit cards through a company called Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. You can learn more by visiting their website here.
- When you purchase an item through www.madeleineetter.com, you agree to all the terms and guidelines set forth by both Phyllis & Hazel LLC and any third party website may process your payment.
- All items will be shipped through the United States Post Office in a flat-rate package. All jewelry will be carefully wrapped and padded.
- If your order is too large to fit in a priority flat rate box, you will be contacted by Maddie and invoiced for the balance to ship your package.
- Please allow a minimum 5 business days for your package to arrive. Delivery times will vary from state to state.
- You can view prices for USPS flat rate boxes based on size here:
Refunds + Exchanges
- To return or exchange an item please contact Maddie Etter at or by phone at 740-350-6761. All return requests must be pre-approved by Maddie and will not be accepted otherwise.
- We reserve the right to deny requests if the reasons do not meet our policy requirements. The merchandise must be packaged and postmarked within 7 days after customer has made initial return request. Return shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless your item(s) was shipped in error. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the return back to Phyllis & Hazel but will not be charged to receive the newly exchanged item.
- Merchandise must be returned unworn and in its original packaging with all tags attached. Return will be refused if item shows signs of wear or if there is extensive damage to the piece or packaging.
- Repairs are handled on a case-by-case situation. Email within 7 days of damage to inquire about repair options.
- We are currently accepting custom orders! Please send a detailed message to to begin.
- You may be required to pay a non-refundable deposit for 50% of the agreed-upon price quote before your order can be produced.
- Once a price for your work has been agreed upon, you will be held liable for the full amount or your item will not be delivered.
- Upon completion of your custom order you are required to pay for the piece prior to shipping or delivery. Failure to pay your invoice in a timely manner may result in delayed delivery or termination of our work agreement.
For wholesale and consignment inquiries, please send a detailed message to